1) January 16, 11am-Noon cst -- I'll be on the radio program How's It Growing, talking native plants, gardening, spring clean up, whatever. You can catch the live stream here.
2) March 23, 10am, Finke Gardens & Nursery in Lincoln, NE -- Hosted by Finke and sponsored by Friends of Wilderness Park, I'll give a presentation on native plants (some growing in Wilderness Park) that are well-suited to the home landscape.
3) 4/21, Noon to 4pm, Lincoln Earth Day Party at Antelope Park -- We'll be selling plants and seeds and happy to talk to you about getting prairie plants in your home landscape. Books and photos for sale, too, along with some freebies and my good looks.
4) 4/27, 9am to 4pm, Spring Affair Plant Sale at Lancaster Event Center -- Selling plants and seeds, talking up a storm, giving away stuff, raffling a free 1 hour consultation at your home. It's the largest plant sale in the Midwest! Come at 9am and have your mind blown! (If you want, I'll even walk the tables with you and help select a few choice plants that will bring in the butterflies.)
5) 6/8, 9am to 1pm, Garden Club of Lincoln annual garden tour -- My garden will be open, free of charge, for anyone wanting to stop by. There will be a total of around six gardens open on this day. Come learn firsthand what works for me and get ideas for your own landscape. Refreshments and prairie seeds will be served.