Wet or Rain Garden Plan
A design for clay or clay-loam soil in full sun (75%-100% sun). Ideal for a depression or other low area, as well as a rain garden. Area floods for a few days but may dry out for extended periods in summer. Suitable for moist spring and fall conditions.
- A roughly 100' plan featuring 12 native plants.
- 2 designs -- one for a fence or wall, the other an island bed.
- A design that employs natural clumping, drifts, and matrix plants (grasses / sedges that form the base layer or backdrop)
- Horticultural information on each plant
- A proposed budget for green material
- Planting / establishment guide
- Resources on creating a low-maintenance garden using native plants
- 10% discount for one future design service
- Nature Hills Nursery coupon