Shade Garden Plan
A design for medium to dry clay, clay-loam, clay-gravel; no direct sun or just dappled sunlight for parts of the day (75-100% shade). Suitable for the north side of a structure. Plants are drought tolerant.
- A roughly 100' plan featuring 9 native plants.
- 2 designs -- one for a fence or wall, the other an island bed.
- A design that employs natural clumping, drifts, and matrix plants (grasses / sedges that form the base layer or backdrop)
- Horticultural information on each plant
- A proposed budget for green material
- Planting / establishment guide
- Resources on creating a low-maintenance garden using native plants
- 10% discount for one future design service
- Nature Hills Nursery coupon