Summer Dry Garden Plan
A design for clay, clay-loam, clay-gravel, clay-sand in full sun (75-100% sun) or a western exposure. Suitable for a flat or slight-slope location. Plants tolerate medium-moist spring and fall conditions, only to dry out for long summer periods.
- A roughly 100' plan featuring 14 native plants.
- 2 designs -- one for a fence or wall, the other an island bed.
- A design that employs natural clumping, drifts, and matrix plants (grasses / sedges that form the base layer or backdrop)
- Horticultural information on each plant
- A proposed budget for green material
- Planting / establishment guide
- Resources on creating a low-maintenance garden using native plants
- 10% discount for one future design service
- Nature Hills Nursery coupon